Monday, August 15, 2011

Woohoo, I won A Best Creations Paper Pack!!


I found this email from Melissa McFail from Best Creations Inc. tonight!!! Woo hoo!!! did that make my day!!! I won a 6x6 Halloween Paper Pack and I did not know it! She went out of her way to email me yet again and kept it for me! Isn't that the nicest thing to do? I appreciate it so much. I love these cute and colorful papers. Just last night I pulled out all my halloween dies, stamps, papers, trims. etc. Didn't have much in the paper line. BUT I DO Now!! Oh, I am so excited!!! Thanks so much, Melissa, for you contacting me again; I love your papers. This line will be perfect to decorate and make cards for and with my grandchildren. Wow!!

Hello,

I never heard from you, but you are the winner of the 6x6 Happy Haunting pad! Please send me your shipping address and we will send that out to you asap!



Thanks!



Melissa McFail

Happy Haunting 6x6 Pad!




Winners of this 6x6 collection are:






NanaBeth:
Halloween is my #1 holiday and this is just adorable.I love the cards-and have to make some! Definitely posted this cuteness on my FB page-https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1180136195


Georgee:
Love these papers. Not only did I share I included the address for your blog. Great halloween line. So cute and adorable! treasurespastnpresent@live.com

Robin R Herald:
I shared both lines. Best Creation is one of my favorite lines

And a lucky winner of both the 12x12 and 6x6 is.....


alwayscharlie:


I happily posted on my FB page!
Thanks again for those of you who posted!
And if you are a lucky winner of this collection, be sure to share your products with us over at our Facebook! Just tag us in the photo or post it on our wall! Email mel@bestcreation.us with your shipping address by next Friday, August 12th and you'll receive your prize shortly!



Best Creation Inc.

9917 Gidley St #B

El Monte, CA 91731

PH:626-350-0328

Fax:626-350-0322

www.BestCreation.us

www.BestCreationInc.Blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment