Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New Swaps at the Post Office

I received some awesome art pieces as swaps from two of the other ladies at the OWSE group. This one is from the Wizard of Oz 4x4 Swap from Theresa: Gorgeous! Love it.
She also sent me this AWESOME "ARTSY" badge to wear that she made; along with a ruby slipper stamp and a Toto stamp; what wonderful gifts to receive!!! Thank you.
I know the color is off on some of these photos but I took about 20 shots and chose the best ones so I could get this done tonite and the migraine didn't help.

AND to double my pleasure; I received "My Town"4x4 art swap from Jeanette!!! Fantastic Job, Jeanette. Not only did she send me her 4x4 (wonderful piece); she also made a charming card where she wrote about her town on the inside!! These are real sticks and twigs on these and I believe spanish moss!! Wonderfully creative soul! I loved them; thanks so much. I cherish each piece I receive and it receives it's own place on my inspiration board for a month and then shifted to an album for my swaps and art pieces I receive from other artists.

Thank you, Jeanette and Theresa, you can't know how much you made my day so,so much better. My grandsons' loved them, ages 10 and 6, and started in on their own projects right away. Of course, they had to carefully help me open the envelopes when they found out what they held!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment