Friday, August 19, 2011

Red Lead Purchase Came In

Well, another Red Lead purchase came in. I love the red and white vintage labels they use for the shipping labels and all labels down to the packaging of their products! There is always a personal note from Chris and Sharon on your order invoice/receipt and a sheet of free vintage images. Opening one of their packages is like opening a treaure chest of goodies and they are always so neatly packaged usually in a see thru plastic bag tied with (reusable)red seam binding.

In the first picture you can see what I found when I pulled the order from the padded envelope. Great new bird stamps, some 6x6 Coredinations Halloween cardstock, a bird trinket, etc. and some sparkling watercolor paints at a more than reasonable price. I can hardly wait to use these beautiful watercolors on some stamped images. I'll have to try it out a little tonight; there is now way I can wait until tomorrow to wet a brush in these beautiful colors!
Come on back in the next week or so and you can see what I have made with the treasures found in these two orders from Red Lead! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my projects. Every view and comment is greatly appreciated. While you are here don't forget to follow my blog, it would be a great honor to me for you to do so!




2 comments: