Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Art Journaling

Over on the yahoo group, Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium we are doing an art journal. I have read books about art journaling, read things online, just couldn't seem to ever get started so when it came up on the group, I thought here's my chance to try it out and not be alone with it but have feedback and suggestions from a group. I live in the boonies and am disabled so unless I can do it online there just isn't a lot of opportunities to try different types of things. After waiting five days trying to get up the courage to start and after being up all night with a crying two year old who wanted their Mama (Mama (my youngest daughter) has had four surgeries in 5 weeks and is needing rest desperately; I took the bull by the horns and set in. It was so much fun. As wobbly tired as I was, I was exhilarated by the process once I finally made myself start. Isn't that they way it usuallly is: once we get over the hurdle of "The Starting" something; it's not so bad at all!!!

Well, here is my first two page spread on "Fear" in my life and some Life Issues or lessons I am going through right now. Hope you like it. I would suggest everyone try this at least once; it is very liberating; even after no sleep and being 56 years old!!! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment