Friday, August 19, 2011

What is on Your Desk this Morning

Well, I thought I had this set to post Wednesday morning but... the best laid plains.... This is what was on my desk early Wednesday morning! I am working on a 5x5 art swap on one of my yahoo groups, Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium. I can't say enough about the fun, the caring spirit, creativity and all the art being made on this group, love it! Also over on the Wendi Vecchi,Tim Holtz and RangerInkLink are great people, projects, swaps, challenges and inspiration! So if you haven't checked out any of these yahoo groups and joined; you just can't know what you are missing! Also, I follow http://bellacreations.ning.com/group; a wonderful group of women with a more sophisticated, shabby chic rose approach to art. Well most of the time; there are those different moments. I adore this type of art and decor; just life keeps getting in the way of my creativity time these days! Find your niche and join in somewhere, I guarantee you won't regret it!

And this is what I created:


Finally she receive it, in one of my brain dead moments I went up the swap list instead of down and sent to the wrong person?Therea but she was kind enough to forward it on to Lois.(must wait until the other person receives the swap before I post this photo!)
Sorry come back to visit in a couple of days to see what I was creating with these items that are on my desk! Thanks, have a marvelous day!
Isn't the internet such a wonderful thing!!! Because of my disabilities and illness, I would be almost completely isolated but with the wonders of technology I can be almost anywhere in the world talking, learning, being part of a great community of artists. Thanks everyone for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment. It is so much appreciated. Way behind again this week since I had to be in Ft. Smith; two days all day long. But now I have the joys of creativity burning and the overwhelming desire to "Make ART"! such as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment