Stopped by Ranger Ink's blog and what wonderful products they have in store for us. I am putting some here on the blog for you to see. Magnificent aren't they???
July 15, 2011
NEW!! Melt Art
Last but certainly not least in our previews of our CHA Summer 2011 product debuts:
We've completely updated and refined the Melt Art product line! Melt Art now has an edgy, bold new look to appeal to a wide variety of crafters. By melting Melt Art UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel) or BeesWax in the Ranger Melting Pot, you can create three-dimensional stamped projects, unique jewelry, home decor pieces, mixed media artwork and so much more!
The line consists of:
• The Ranger Melting Pot. So incredibly versatile, it can melt UTEE, embossing powders, BeesWax, soap, hot glue, and other meltable mediums. It can even bake polymer clay! A non-stick spatula is now included with the Melting Pot as well.
• UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel). Once these large particle embossing enamels are melted in the Melting Pot, you can dip Shrink Plastic, chipboard, wire, glass and more into it to create amazing embellishments! UTEE comes in Clear (1 lb, 8 oz, and 4 oz jars, by volume) and 3 oz jars of White, Black, Platinum, Bronze and Gold (meant to be melted into a Clear base to colorize it). You can also pour melted UTEE directly onto your Non-Stick Craft Sheet to stamp into, or pour it into....
• Mold-N-Pour! By kneading together equal amounts of each of these two putties and then pressing pretty much any object you desire into it, you will create a custom, permanent, flexible, re-usable mold of said object! The possibilities are truly endless with Mold-N-Pour, and each package contains enough putty to make several different molds.
• Melting Pot Project Pan. The Project Pan perfectly fits into your Melting Pot and allows for low-temperature melting of things like....
• Melt Art Heat It Inks! These heat-safe inks are used to color BeesWax as well as Clear and White UTEE. These are brand-new to the Melt Art line and are available in two sets: Brilliant Gems (Garnet, Citrine, and Sapphire; a basic primary kit) and Organic Gems (Jade, Coral and Turquoise). Use these colors to create amazing jewelry: when used in a White UTEE base they will make opaque faux gemstones and when used in a Clear UTEE base the faux gems will be translucent!
So what do you think?? Are you excited to start Melting, Dipping and Pouring with Ranger Melt Art?
To learn more about the Melt Art redesign and the brand-new Heat It Inks, check out the offical press release or visit Ranger at CHA Summer 2011, booth # 731.