Wednesday, June 29, 2011

These three items are things I made for members of my beautiful family in the past. The first is a doll for granddaughter,Tori when she was three, the second photo is of a scarf and purse I crocheted for my granddaughter, Delina. You can tell how proud of it she is by the big smile as she models it. The third is of my daughter, Betina's wedding shower centerpiece that I and her sis, Heather made. It is made of rolled towels tied and decorated. There is not much more satisfying than making something special for those you love. I know these post aren't done correctly but at least they are on here and I am actually Blogging.... I can't believe it. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to have a look. If you want to know how I made anything just send me an email or leave a comment. Wishing everyone a wonderful evening and an even greater tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment